[Gimp-user] (no subject)

Hello, All! Thanks to Ofnuts and others I have learned how to add a text
layer on top of a gif image.  Interleave Layers is a great plug-in.  I have
taken it a step further and using Merge Layers I now add Drop Shadow to the
text.  It works very well but I notice one flaw:  the text and drop shadow
flicker at what I think is the same rate as the gif.  It seems that they
flicker whenever the gif starts over again.  Any ideas on how to stop the
flicker?  Is it possible?  My thanks in advance!

--

*"It's so nice to know so many nice people."*

*---Eddie Gallaher (1914-2003)     Radio Personality, Washington, DC
1947-2000*