Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP doesn't recognise common file type (Mac OS)

This typically means that some dylib is preventing those plugins from
running.

Please do the following. Open Terminal App. Carefully type the following:

cp    /tmp/runMcGimp-2.9-*     ~/

There should now be a logfile in your home folder called
runMcGimp-2.9-std-(a long series of numbers).log. Please send that file to
me via email. My email is at the bottom of my website.

Thanks,
Partha