Re: [Gimp-user] Photoshop FYI

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:50:19PM -0500, Steve Kinney wrote:

On 12/10/2017 04:58 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
On 12/10/2017 04:20 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

On 12/08/2017 11:00 AM, Amira_Cervantes wrote:
Chromebook photoshop cloud soon.  Photoshop in Chrome Ubuntu next
year.

Adobe Photoshop Is also Coming To Linux, Through Chromebooks ...
sounds great!

I'm sure its parents are very proud.

Its parents should be ashamed:

Maybe, but I think their occupational choices indicate that they are not
capable of understanding the bluntly obvious antisocial implications of
cultivating a user base of clueless suckers and abusing their lack of
technical and practical smarts to the breaking point.

This perspective reveals the abusers in the equation as meta-losers at
the game of life.  People who adhere to the maxim "Whoever dies with the
most toys wins," will discover too late that whoever dies with the most
toys loses everything they ever really cared about.

Amen,

agree 100%.

--

Marco Ciampa