[Gimp-user] problems with understand how to resize images properly

Thanks ...
Not quite sure what you mean ...

"So, start with the Work you want to resize, and create a new  object
with the desired size your trying to get.  then  copy one into the other."

Do you mean do the above In Gimp2? Then export to a jpg from gimp2?

Thanks

I may not be able to answer your question, but I can explain a few
things that I am taking on blind faith and its working.

So, start with the Work you want to resize, and create a new  object
with the desired size your trying to get.  then  copy one into the
other.

Then the magic piece is to Export to a Jpg, and from word "Insert it
as a image"

I am finding that if you let the application think, it over does it.

--
albatross (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)