[Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

Thanks, Partha! Worked like a charm! I'll take a look at this manifest
file and see if I can modify it for a couple of other programs I've
run into this problem with. Seems to be a common Surface issue.

I also have a Surface Pro 4 but the issue is only with GIMP, not with PS or any
other application. GIMPs UI is so zoomed in that I can barely make out the text,
much less hover over anything an click. I also tried the above "solution" but
that definitely wasn't a fix for me. The large icons are a plus but this is
pretty far from user friendly. The current Linux build has no issues and this
issue actually does persist outside of the Surface and on my other Windows 10
PC. Is there any intention on making this program usable for Windows?

--
pbarden (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)