Re: [Gimp-user] Huion tablets compatibility check request

Oh FRAK. Can’t help with Windows. Hopefully someone using that OS will be able to help.

Best of luck,

Ross

On Jul 29, 2017, at 2:54 PM, torba <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Yes, I forgot to post my system specs, didn't want to multiply the posts so I
just included them in my profile.
Anyway, it's:
Win10 64bit Anniversary update
on a Medion Erazer x7817
i7-3610QM,
12 gigs of ram
and only integrated gpu.

cheers

Glad I didn’t update beyond 2.8.18.

You didn’t mention what OS you use. This would be useful for
diagnostics, and so it could be determined whether this was a Windows,
Mac, or Linux problem.

I’m on a Mac, OS 10.12.6, running Huion driver V11.1.8. Works fine
with GIMP 2.8.18. It would be a disaster if I upgraded and suddenly
couldn’t use the tablet.

In my configuration, GIMP always wants to see the pen set as airbrush
at startup. I usually have to select another tool three times before
it takes. Thereafter it’s fine.

Ross

--
torba (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)