[Gimp-user] HUION 1060Pro+ cannot draw on gimp 2.8.20

same issue for me, cannot get it to draw on the sheet. Clicking menus
and icons works though...
But once I touch the canvas the pointer stays in its position and I
cannot draw a thing...

I'm also having the same problem with a Huion H610pro tablet.  Tried tinkering
with the settings in 'Input Devices' but still could only produce dots instead
of lines.  I uninstalled gimp 2.8.20 and reinstalled 2.8.18 and the tablet works
fine again.

--
Chops037 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)