[Gimp-user] Help with installing Local Help

It should not be necessary for other than 'English' english help
files.

If you installed Gimp for XYZ language and then installed the help
files for XYZ laguage, the first thing you should check is in Edit ->
Preferences -> Interface and see if your language is in the drop down
list.

see attachment: I only have various english variants showing.

If it is not there then you might have to start messing with folder
names but hopefully not.

If I understand correctly, there are localized versions of GIMP? Is there a link
in that case? As it is, the standard English language help files installed just
fine.

--
verticalman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)