Re: [Gimp-user] Problems with changing layer mode in scheme

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:41:22PM +0000, Pat David wrote:
I'm not near my machine to test your script (but can have a look tomorrow).
In the meantime, have you seen the tutorial on doing Luminosity masks?

https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Luminosity_Masks/

Thanks for that link, it looks good (at least for landscapes), but
seems even more involved than what I'm currently doing.  But like a
lot of the things I've found when googling, it's all hands-on and I
really want to save time by scripting this part of the process.

If anybody wants to look at my full script, the current version,
with loads of comments - some out of date - is attached.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods