[Gimp-user] Load File Extension as Default Type (eg. RAW UFRAW)

Going off on a slight tangent, I can see where a sub-menu option should be
within the load menu upon selecting and *.nef file (or similar RAW image file
containing multiple images), where the user should be able to check/tick the
images to open (eg. Thumbnail image, JPEG image, RAW image, ...) and make those
chosen options default until modified later again.

I know, you'll be awaiting my patch submittal. ;-)

--
rogerx (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)