Re: [Gimp-user] Does GIMP have automated macro / batch processing?

On 03/04/17 19:10, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your quick and informative reply.
I am encouraged to ask: Is there a Script-Fu forum? I found some posts
in Ubuntu:Forum by Google search with the string, "script-fu forum
linux" but they are threads.
Any dedicated forum for Script-Fu?
I have perused your link. It gave me an useful lead.
I then found the link: https://docs.gimp.org/en/index.html , and
reached the following, but did not come across any relevant example:

You have many examples installed with your Gimp, since Gimp itself uses scripts. Look into /usr/share/gimp/2.0/scripts

You can also write scripts in Python. See https://www.gimp.org/docs/python/index.html

Some examples of Python scripts here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/