Re: [Gimp-user] Color mismatch when an image is printed

That is, check with the printer first to see what they want.
On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:37 PM Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:

Don't send CMYK to a photo print shop unless they specifically ask for it.
The majority of high end US print shops want sRGB for photo prints (not
books or offset printing - in that case I'd let them do the conversion
unless you know what you're doing).