Re: [Gimp-user] Error in opening psd files

No longer have a copy of Photoshop—I just remember the manual talking about it, and that they seemed to have
several different color standards available.

Sorry my memory of it is no better. It was at least two decades ago that I last had to deal much with
different color standards. Steve Kinney posted that PS uses LAB, which fits my memories, but I seem to recall
there were one or two others available, at least for printing.

And regardless of whether you use RGB or LAB, printing will be CYMK. IIRC (and I may not) LAB is closer to
CYMK.

Ross