[Gimp-user] Error in opening psd files

Did you use the “Open as layers” command? GIMP will open a psd file
with the simple “Open” command but this may result in the error
message you get.

I had a similar problem when converting from PS to GIMP, but I seem to
recall using this command solved it.

Ross

Unfortunately even with "Open layers" I get that error :(
The file has been produced with Photoshop, I can open with Gimp but layers are
wrongly shown.
I saw that the problem is with those layers on which in Photoshop has been
created a "clipping mask"...
Any idea? :(

--
enzoorsi (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)