Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 5:07 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Erasing to background color

Thank you for this great group!

I have been stumped on a project that I have been working on all weekend.

I am attaching an image that is my inspiration. It is a McDonald's gift card
with the french friends and a heart in the middle.

I want to recreate this image with a pattern of images and then insert a heart image. Then, I assume that I can just somehow delete the heart image and have
that space now be clear to the transparent background of the image?

I know this is possible, but have no clue how to do. Please help me! Thank you so much in advance for your assistance!