Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 8:58 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Fuzzy images

I want to make a 8.5''x11'' flyer with images i am opeing as layers. I scaled
all of my images (with scale tool) and when i printed the finished flyer
everything looked fuzzy. The wierd thing, is that even the text is fuzzy and i
added it with the text tool.

--
mallory (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)