Re: [Gimp-user] Download GIMP to a large (1.5TB) outside drive.

On 01/09/16 02:14, Ro3bert wrote:
I want to load GIMP into an external drive. So far I have been unable to
download it to my (H: 1.5TB) drive. The download process insists on loading it
to the computers C: drive no matter what I try.

Is there any way to do this or am I stuck with the C: drive?

If it must be installed on the C: drive is there any easy way to put all
Images/text to the H: drive and still be able to easily access the files?

Thanks Robert

Download or install? Is the H: drive removable?

I don't know the Windows version well but in the Linux file dialogs you can add you favorite directories for quick access.