Re: [Gimp-user] Can I open and edit the Gimp in netbeans using C++?

Oh, ...

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Joel Rees <joel rees gmail com> wrote:
[...]
(If you ask about your toggles on the gui mail list, it may be the
only question for October. )
[...]

I could guess that you want the history pallette/dialog.

Look in the "Wnidow" menu for "Dockable Dialogs".

In "Dockable Dialogs", you'll find the history dialog.

(In Japanese, that's

ウィンドウ => コッキング可能なダイアログ => 作業履歴

but I don't have an English or French session open, so you'll have to
interpret the names of those. Should be something similar.)

That will allow you to move back and forward through undos. Very useful.

--
Joel Rees

I am not running for president,
just trying to solve the world's problems
in my own mind.
http://joel-for-president.blogspot.com/