Re: [Gimp-user] Print on canvas

If you have a store or printer in your town that prints on canvas (or Kappa, which I take it is like foam core), I suggest you go and talk to them first. Or telephone/email them.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: alin33
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 6:53 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Print on canvas

I have a picture I made in gimp,there is gradients and a lot of colors on it.I'm
interested to print this picture on canvas.it's important the result will be
professional because the purpose is to try ti sell the canvas.So I wanted to
know how to make the picture ready to print on canvas or kappa.Should I change
the color profile to CMYK?
Should I put bleeds,crop signs?what I need to do,because it's my first time.
and what do you think to print on canvas or kappa?what is better?and are the
settings for printing are different while printing on kappa and canvas?
Should I go to printing house or use the service of printing store?
I know it's a lot of questions,any help would be appreciated.

--
alin33 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)