[Gimp-user] Choice of language

GIMP 2.8.18 under Sierra on Mac suddenly started using Greek as its native
tongue. While I can transliterate Greek, and recognize anything remotely like
international scientific vocabulary, I am at a loss when it comes to finding out
how to get back to English or some other language I am comfortable with.

I tried installing a new download, but simply trashing the Greek-speaking
version had no effect on whatever file keeps track of language choice.

I looked at MacCleaner as a way of removing all the auxiliary files, but it
appears to be a scam site.

Any clues about getting back to English?

--
ferren (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)