[Gimp-user] Custom Script UI

<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list>
As you say TkInter isn't in the GIMP supplied Python (which is a pity
as it uses native file browsers instead of the GTK abomination), but
you can use PyGTK, which you should be able to understand quite
readily as you have TkInter experience.

Here's a relatively simple PyGTK GIMP plug-in I wrote some time ago:
https://bitbucket.org/paynekj/paynekj-gimp-scripts/src/2e8e87faf5eaaf6036e0d8b68ff9f6f37a3f0421/plug-ins/pygtk_add_multiple_guides.py?at=default

Kevin

Ah, thanks. It does indeed remind me of TkInter. I should be able to
reverse-engineer your example code to do some useful stuff.

-Ideally, I use the os module for most of my file-browser-esque operations. Once
I learn how to make more complex Kivy widgets, my current and future programs
that use file explorers will likely use a hand-made solution instead of Kivy's
default widget. When I made my first program (Used TkInter), making my own file
explorer turned out pretty nicely.

--
FierySwordswoman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)