Re: [Gimp-user] Workflow through scripting (Jan Kandziora)

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM, John Smith wrote:

Is there a documentation on the source code? Where is what?

http://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Hacking:Source_Tree

The
architecture? I mean it often takes longer to know where to write the code
than actually write it. Is there a way to ease this stage?

Ask us specific questions that you have :)

I suppose there are many forums dedicated to this subject. Do you have a
favorite one?

We use IRC for that.

https://www.gimp.org/irc.html

It's #gimp, the 2nd one mentioned there.

Alex