Re: [Gimp-user] Workflow through scripting (Jan Kandziora)

On 04/10/16 10:12, John Smith wrote:
Ahhhh!!!! Now you are talking. So I can download the source code and tweak it to my purposes using the C language? Is it that simple? Is it that easy?

For some definition of "simple" and "easy". The devil is in the details. Do you know glib? GTK? cairo?
The source code of a given version is here:

http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.8/

The "live" repo is here:

https://github.com/GNOME/gimp

Is there a documentation on the source code? Where is what? The
architecture? I mean it often takes longer to know where to write the code
than actually write it. Is there a way to ease this stage?

Ahah...

I suppose there are many forums dedicated to this subject. Do you have a
favorite one?