[Gimp-user] Question About Gif Animation

Hi, I hope someone can help.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I couldn't find anything similar
in the forums but might have missed something.

Is it possible to make a gif where two different things move at two different
speeds?
For example if I was animating a dragon, is there a way to make its wings
to move at one speed (looped) while its eyes blink at a faster speed?

I keep wanting to make two Layer Groups so I can animate things separately, but
know
this won't work since Gimp can't animate layers in Groups. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Silicon_Chipmunk (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)