Re: [Gimp-user] Resizing

Make sure that your original image is square (2x2) prior to resizing.
Otherwise your aspect ratio will be wrong and the image will be distorted.
Then use scale image and then copy the image. Open a new 4x6 document and
paste into it. Finally export the image as jpeg.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Melinda Ball via gimp-user-list <