Re: [Gimp-user] Installing resysthesizer

Rich,

Heal selection is the python script that uses resynthesizer.  I thought I
had included it. :(

To the OP, if you are having difficulties with my builds (which comes with
resynthesizer pre-installed as Rich pointed out), simply contact me at my
email posted on my website.

Thanks,
Partha