[Gimp-user] Installing resysthesizer

Thanks Rich I appreciate the help. I went to Parta.com, but the link
was, I think maybe source code. I am not a power user or anything. I
just can't afford Photoshop. could you post a link to the correct
version of Gimp that is an installation package for Windows?

No, your screenshot is of pixls.us and a portable linux 'appimage' nothing to do
with Windows.

You need this site  www.partha.com

and this installer.  64 bit windows only, If you use 32 bit Windows, look at the
video link I posted.

http://www.partha.com/downloads/Gimp-2.8.14-64bit.exe

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)