Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 1:17 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Glitch: display is too small

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Mikari wrote:
I've been trying to fix this for a while now, Gimp displays everything too
small. I've tried switching the theme in the preferences, changing the
resolution, magnifying the display and reinstalling, but nothing works. I'm
using a Surface Pro 4.

There you are. At 2736 x 1824 resolution you _will_ run into problems with GIMP.

A partial solution is to install a new theme from
https://bitbucket.org/paynekj/paynekj-gimp-scripts/src/2e8e87faf5eaaf6036e0d8b68ff9f6f37a3f0421/themes/?at=default.
Either Color-32.7z or Color-48.7z should do.

Alex