[Gimp-user] Glitch: display is too small

I've been trying to fix this for a while now, Gimp displays everything too
small. I've tried switching the theme in the preferences, changing the
resolution, magnifying the display and reinstalling, but nothing works. I'm
using a Surface Pro 4. When I move the mouse over a Gimp window it gets smaller
too, but it's normal if it's on the desktop area, even with Gimp open. The
program works fine on my Asus but I can't use it on the SP4 with such a tiny
size for the tool and mouse.

--
Mikari (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)