[Gimp-user] Self-Made Animated Brushes (.gih)

Hello all of you beautiful people! I have been searching all day for the
information I need, but I can't find it. I have made some leaf silhouettes that
I want to use in a couple different ways as animated brushes (image pipes) in
gimp. I watched tutorials about how to save the brushes correctly. I know I have
to set ranks to the number of layers, as well as the cell count. Far as I can
tell, I've been doing it correctly. I got 3 of my brushes to work and gimp seems
to like them. However, any others I try to make and put into gimp just causes
gimp to crash. I take them out, and gimp works just fine. I'm so frustrated! I
just want to make some autumn art with a specific effect that I can only achieve
a certain way! :( I hope someone out there can help me here.

Thanks for your time and efforts!

--
BlazingFirebug (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)