[Gimp-user] GIMP is in Japanese

I got a new laptop and had to redownload GIMP. However, when I opened
it, everything was is Japanese. I can read a little bit, so it's not
as big as a problem as it usually would be. I'm trying to look for an
English download to make it easier to read. I have macOS Sierra, if
that gives any clues to what might have happened.

Um....that's odd. Here's instructions for Windows but I dunno about Mac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53auwE_SNk
Are you sure you selected English for installation? I think uninstalling and
reinstalling would reset things...

--
KesonaFyren (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)