Re: [Gimp-user] gimp wont ignore deleted fonts

Could you have *hidden* the fonts rather than *deleted* them?

On 10/31/2016 6:52 PM, reddog-f13 wrote:
I hate to say this, but the list of things you tried does not seem to
include clicking the "refresh" button at the bottom of the Fonts
dialog
dock.  In my installation it's marked with a circle-arrow icon.

You will also find a list of all the directories the GIMP looks in for
fonts at Edit > Preferences > Folders > Fonts.  Looking at that and
changing it if/as necessary might be worth a try.

:o/

Steve

ive tried the refresh button many times, it does nothing for me. and i even
tried a shift - reset and still the deleted fonts are there. ive tried both the
yellow and blue arrow ones on the separated windows.

i tried Edit > Preferences > Folders > Fonts as well, and again nothing.
i deleted both the folders and checked. no change.
deleted both and replaced them with an entirely new folder with fonts and
checked.  no change.
selected the C: - windows - fonts folder. which is in the picture. and gimp is
magically getting the fonts from, those highlighted ones, but when i go to the
font folder out of gimp, the fonts don't exist.