[Gimp-user] gimp wont ignore deleted fonts

gimp had been grabbing fonts that my system says i deleted, even though gimp was
still able to find them from SOMEWHERE. but i FINALLY found them using
%SYSTEMROOT%\Fonts in WIN + R which showed all fonts versions new and old and
all the fonts that were "uninstalled", but wernt.

now they are officially gone from my gimp font folder. and i dont have 15
duplicate slight variations of a font floating around.

iam posting this just encase some other poor soul with this battle finds peace.

--
reddog-f13 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)