Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:18:22 +0200
From: forums gimpusers com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
CC: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Image diffenernt after saving

I want to make a Piviot animation with sprites, what means I took a picture of
myself, and cut the bodyparts out (legs, arms, head, chest) and wanted to put
them together again, but the image slightly changed, what destroyed the
tansperency (see image)
Before I saved the background had the same color, but after saving not
anymore...
Thank you!

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/247/original/Unbenannt.PNG