Re: [Gimp-user] Back again 2.8 changed things, can overlay text title

On Saturday 21 May 2016 14:01:06 Michael Schumacher wrote:

On 05/21/2016 07:25 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
Actually , that was yesterday at 12:37, and this just came back, but
it took 25 hours for the round trip?  And my original message that
triggered this fuss, hasn't made the round trip yet.  So this goes
back to a newly subscribed account.

Have a look at the Received: headers of your messages.

Interesting Michael but confusing.  Incoming messages from the list, up
until I subscribed from my ISP's mail server, were coming in thru
wdtv.com where I have a lietime account. But now everything is pretty on
time but switched, so I am getting two copies delivered to the
shentel.net address.  Am I subscribed twice at the shental.net address,
and the delay was caused by my posts from the wdtv.com address were
being moderated?

If I am subscribed twice at the shental.net address, please nuke the
earlier account.  But I would also point out that not once that I can
find in my monthly history which I keep in a separate folder with no
expiry setup, has your server ever emailed me my passwd.  And I don't
have room enough on the wall (or paint enough) here to paint the pw of
every mailing list I am subscribed to.  And 81 yo wet ram does NOT
remember that stuff.

So please turn that option back on.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)