Re: [Gimp-user] Back again 2.8 changed things, can overlay text title

On Friday 20 May 2016 20:56:54 Gene Heskett wrote:

Greetings all;

I sent this list a message with the above subject line at 12:37:21
today but the echo from the list has not yet arrived, at 20:56:39.

Any body know why it is so slow?

Cheers, Gene Heskett

Actually , that was yesterday at 12:37, and this just came back, but it
took 25 hours for the round trip?  And my original message that
triggered this fuss, hasn't made the round trip yet.  So this goes back
to a newly subscribed account.

If the passwd request ever shows up, I'll reset it, and unsub the old,
but, its in the same black hole as the rest of the messages I originated
and sent thru the server at mail.wdtv.com.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)