----Original Message----
From: paynekj hotmail com
Date: 12/03/2016 19:33
To: "gimp-user-list gnome org"<gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subj: Re: [Gimp-user] Scheme - image ID

I'm puzzled what you're trying to do because it seems you're going
about this backwards.

You would usually know the item ID because you know which image it's
associated with, so wouldn't need to find the image that the item is
associated with.

For example to get a layer-id, you'd have to know which image it's in,
using: gimp-image-get-active-layer

Kevin