----Original Message----
From: ugajin talktalk net
Date: 12/03/2016 18:04
To: <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subj: [Gimp-user] Scheme - image ID

I would likke to find the image ID from a Scheme script.

(gimp-image-list) run in the Scheme console returns e.g. (1 #(5)) so
know from this that the image-id is 5, but if I have multiple docs
open
I may get the return value (2 #(8 5)). So how do I find and pass the
correct image ID to a Scheme variable inside a script? E.g. (let* (
(img (cadr(gimp-image-list))) ) img ) now returns #(8 5).

I believe the function needed may be (gimp-item-get-image item), but
how do I find the item-ID and assign it to a variable?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

-u