[Gimp-user] File Type Unknown

Hi,

to me it sounds like you installed GIMP from another user account than
the one you're working with.

I actually only have one account on my computer, and I used it both to install
and run GIMP.  So I'm confused as to why it keeps coming up with the "Permission
Denied" error in console.  I've seen on other forum posts that the "Permission
Denied" error could come up mistakenly when the plug-ins have a syntax error in
them or something.  I didn't really follow what they were saying.

Just to be safe, though, I uninstalled and re-installed, running the installer
as the administrator, but I had no luck.  This computer did used to belong to my
father, so there was a different account on it.  I've deleted all other accounts
but my own, though.

--
koalaballah (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)