Re: [Gimp-user] Crash when opening/processing files in quick succession

On 29/06/16 19:05, Matthew Malthouse wrote:
I don't want to batch script because I need to eyeball the images to catch
the occasional ones where auto-levels is a bad idea.

Processing and disk space are cheap. Script the whole lot, eyeball the results, and redo the odd ones manually (or with a different script). Or first do a visual check, split in two batches, one processed with auto-levels and one without, and apply a different script on each batch.