Re: [Gimp-user] gimp closes when opening new images

On 06/20/2016 08:52 PM, Starbucked wrote:
I have been having this issue for a while now.... I will open gimp and try to
open an image (.png,.jpg, .tga, etc) and it will close while opening the image.

I have updated gimp, renamed the user file, removed it, removed some of the
patterns and brushes (bcz I know I use alot of them) and sometimes that helps
but now always.

HELP ME PLEASE!!  I use gimp regularly and it is really important for me.

I probably can't help with a final solution, but those who can will need
to know what operating system you are using, and which exact version of
the GIMP (do Help > About to get the version number).  It may also be
useful to know exactly where you have downloaded the GIMP from.

:o)