Re: [Gimp-user] confirm 2a3825098e54d3a429da74d094c0460ac6cb01e1

From: gheskett shentel net
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:11:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] confirm 2a3825098e54d3a429da74d094c0460ac6cb01e1

On Wednesday 22 June 2016 20:18:24
gimp-print-devel-request lists sourceforge net wrote:

Your membership in the mailing list Gimp-print-devel has been disabled
due to excessive bounces [ . . . ]

Some time ago I received a similar message from gimp-developer-list.  I was a little confused (and
suspicious) since I have never received such a message from gimp-user-list.  (Incidentally, I have not
received any messages from gimp-developer-list since then; maybe it was legit.)

Can anyone share further information about this?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com