[Gimp-user] GIMP with UFRaw - Error

I have the same question! If anyone has an answer, I would love to hear it. Gimp
and UFRaw are awesome programs, but I need to get past the error message.

I have recently installed GIMP together with UFRaw. I want to be able
to convert my RAW files to lossless TIFF, which I will then use in
GIMP. However, when I select (within UFRaw) to save as TIFF and select
the 'TIFF lossless Compress' option, I get an error:

"Error creating file. Deflate compression support is not configured"

I would be very grateful for any help offered.

--
Matt_Nickerson (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)