Re: [Gimp-user] ubuntu PPA additional

Daniel Smith <opened.to <at> gmail.com> writes:

Can I ask if you notice any appreciable diff with subunit and the plasma vs
ubuntu,?
Thanks
Dan
On Jul 15, 2016 10:43 AM, "rich" <tpcug2005 <at> gmail.com> wrote:

subunit? sorry I do not harvest test results.

All I can say is it (generally) works.

screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/JtxZi8Q.jpg

However, not all scripts and plugins work. Currently struggling with Separate+

What does work is sufficient for my use.

Compat mode is off so often a script generates lots of error messages but gets
there.

Easy enough to try out and revert to Gimp 2.8.x if not happy.