Re: [Gimp-user] Space 49 small images around a circle?

Or, you could do it manually in a quarter circle at 7.347 degrees a pop and dupe it 3 more times rotating the quarter 90 degrees...assuming the images are all the same, of course.

Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Liam R. E. Quin
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 4:37 PM
To: billlee ; gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Space 49 small images around a circle?

On Fri, 2016-07-08 at 06:21 +0200, billlee wrote:
I'm designing the image to print on a CD.

In this image, I'd like to arrange 49 copies of a small image evenly
around a circle.

Just a quite note - another way to do this is to write a script to
generate SVG, checking the results in Inkscape.

But that requires being comfortable with scripting (e.g. perl,
python)...

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam holoweb net>