[Gimp-user] User Manual trick- Scan the Index

Since the User Manual has no search function, I sometimes find it easier to scan the alphabetical Index at
the very end.

There is also a Quick keys reference at Help> Gimp Online> User Manual Website> Keys and Mouse Quickreference
(PDF). Unfortunately, some of the small text overwrites other text (English version). If I could find the
icons for each keyboard key, I would re-do the page.

Rick
(Gimp Newbie)