From: Barry Callanan
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:50 AM
To: Rick Strong
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 52, Issue 24

Yes Rick
I found 'bin' folder thank you
but there were no .exe files
one of the 5 or so 'application tools' was 'gimp-2.8'
as you said double clicking on this did the trick.

It would have been nice to have some instructions about this
and also a desk top starting icon set up.

But I had best forget this and start it this way
and spend a lot of time on the help manual.