Re: [Gimp-user] changing the brush sizes

David,

I changed the "Scroll Up" event to "tools-paint-brush-size-increase-skip" because I found increasing the brush size was way too slow, only incrementing upwards at 1 unit at a time with one click of the wheel. Going to "tools-paint-brush-size-increase-skip" increases the brush size 10 units at a time per wheel click, which suits me. YMMV.

I left the reduce size ("Scroll Down") where it was. That way I can refine the brush size by going downwards at 1-unit/click.

Rick