[Gimp-user] NEF opening files wit version 2.8.14

On  24.1.2016 at 3:25 AM Partha Bagchi wrote:
Or Darktable. You find a list of supported cameras at
http://www.darktable.org/resources/camera-support/

(thanks to Roman Lebedev for pointing me there ;-) )

Greetings

Sven

Thanks for your input Sven.  I will use RAWTherapee since i am a Windows user.
Thanks for a constructive input.

....and before we have everybody and their sisters pee a pit on that, my machine
are mandated to have Windows by my employer, who actually purchased it.

--
JamesB (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)