Re: [Gimp-user] Delayed GtkMenu Background Rendering Issue

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM, micks_ketches wrote:
Hi guys, I'm messing around with the theme files but I keep coming across a
vexing issue, for the GtkMenuBar drop-down (I think it's a GtkMenuToolButton
nth-child issue) I keep having every 5th or so button unable to render the
unpadded inside of the text container for a brief second.

This happens as I go down the drop-down menu list and is a bg change to mouse
hover interaction.

I've tried a bunch of workarounds but nothing seems to fix the issue .

What happens when you use a different GTK+ theme?

Alex